Wednesday, April 14, 2010

1:50

Ten things I wish I could say to ten different people:

1. I’m so proud of you for recognizing the situation for what it was & coming up with a solution...all without me.

2. Pay the money you borrowed / stole & stop trying to skirt the issue! You claim to be an adult ~ now act like it. And stop lying about it.

3. I love & miss you more than you know. I pray for your safety, health and happiness each night & think of you every day. I would be so lost if you were gone.

4. Do you realize how many people read your blog and smirk because of your two-faced life? Even so-called “best friends” that praise your work to your face talk of how pious and fake it is compared to the real you.

5. What are you waiting for?!

6. I just want to sit with you one more time, lay my head on your lap and just Be. I miss you SO much my heart aches.

7. I know you read my stuff and check my sites. And I know how. And I know when.

8. I’m so glad you trusted me with your secret. We will find a way to make it work!

9. I think it’s really deranged that you would use such an awful situation as a way to get things and be the center of attention.

10. I’m glad I made the truth public knowledge. And I wish you knew just how many people I have that support that decision and stand behind me.

Nine things about myself:
1. I write poetry to help me cope.
2. I like to eat pie dough when I’m sad or bored.
3. I get stressed out if I receive anything under 95% for a grade.
4. Daisies and lilacs are my favorite flowers.
5. I really, really want a bulldog, a rottweiler and a great dane.
6. And 2 pygmy goats.
7. School is my 2nd favorite place to be!
8. I love when my daughter snuggles up with me and talks or watches TV.
9. I love kicking around the soccer ball with my son and listening to his ideas.


Eight ways to win my heart: (Funny, my Baby is all of these & more)
1. Love my kids
2. Cook for me
3. Be goofy & laugh with me
4. Treat me like your princess
5. Share your heart with me & let me see what nobody else does
6. Put gas in my truck & leave a treat to surprise me
7. Be willing to try & learn new things
8. Be my buffer between me and the world when I need you to be.


Seven things that cross my mind a lot:

1. I want to move, I want to move.
2. Is it bedtime yet?
3. My brother..what’s he doing? is he ok?
4. Grandma...still. always.
5. Wedding / honeymoon plans.
6. Volunteering in Africa
7. Ugh, I can’t breathe.

Six things I wish I had never done:
1. Waited so long to break my Silence.
2. Started drinking Coke again.
3. Trusted J and K.
4. Stopped writing for so long.
5. Married someone who thought of me as only a trophy.
6. Developed asthma!

Five turn offs:
1. Smoking
2. Lying
3. Laziness
4. Arrogance
5. Messes

Four turn ons:

1. Compassion
2. Men playing with little kids
3. Trustworthiness
4. Strength

Three smileys that describe my life:
1. =)
2. ;)
3. ~:()

Two things I want to do before I die:
1. Publish my book
2. Volunteer in Africa

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment