Thursday, July 1, 2010

A time of renewal

I've been waiting for quite awhile for this trip. Since my walk through hell 2 years ago I've been running mostly on fumes. With little else to give at most times, I wonder how I've managed to continue to serve and help those I love and care about most while continuing my schooling and other things in my life. It must be the strength that God gives women that has pulled me through.

So. Here I am. Nobody to think about but myself. Nothing required of me except to breathe. It feels SO good. Soaking up the sun, sights and sand.
I feel a shift taking place. A missing piece of myself being replaced. And with that renewal comes things that I'm learning about myself. Some new. Some forgotten. All welcome. I'm once again feeling completely whole and at peace.

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment