Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Eat. Pray. Love.

                                           Goodbye to 2010.
I was laying in bed the other night when I realized that I hadn’t made my usual list of goals for the upcoming year. Of course, I’ve been pondering it during stolen moments here and there but haven’t actually put pen to paper.
I thought back to last year when my goal for 2010  was to Simplify. I succeeded in all areas of my life. I learned new things, worked on my healing journey, fell back in love with & grew in my relationship with God and became a new person who has an entirely different outlook on life. 

                        So what is My Word for 2011?   

                                      There’s three: Eat. Pray. Love.

Each goal I have for the upcoming year fits neatly into one of those three categories. And what do I have planned? Muahahaha! New, great and exciting things! So many changes will happen this year....I can’t wait! I am so looking forward to 2011. I can taste the promise of something wonderful brewing for me and my family. 

Elizabeth Gilbert said, “There is so much about my fate that I cannot control, but other things do fall under the jurisdiction. I can decide how I spend my time, whom I interact with, whom I share my body and life and money and energy with. I can select what I can read and eat and study. I can choose how I'm going to regard unfortunate circumstances in my life-whether I will see them as curses or opportunities. I can choose my words and the tone of voice in which I speak to others. And most of all, I can choose my thoughts.”

                                                HELLO, 2011!!

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment